Loyalty allows you to collect basket details, act on them and suggest additional items, incentivizing members to take additional actions.
Consumers are scrutinizing where and how much they spend.
- Rising acquisition costs
- Shrinking margins
Loyalty members spend up to 60% more per transaction.
- More relevant promotions
- Higher spend per order
- Increased CLTV
With the boom in retail media, advertisers are demanding more. A loyalty program adds compliant zero-party data for improved audience analysis, segmentation, ad targeting and a personalized customer experience. Offering advertisers multi-channel access to your loyalty program members expands your retail media inventory.
Building a retail media channel is a challenging and expensive proposition that requires extensive customer data, accessible inventory and attribution to sales.
- Limited to transaction and first-party data
- Ad inventory is primarily online
- Hard to measure performance
Leverage a strong loyalty program to build a relationship with customers and deliver personalized experiences.
- Collect consensual zero-party data
- Loyalty data powers advanced segmentation and personalization
- Offer ad inventory in email, text and social channels
Tap the power of your merchandising team, improve promotions and trade dollars, and create media revenue based on customer behaviors.
Tight margins make it critical to stock and promote the right mix of products.
- Matching stock levels to preferences
- Identifying most profitable opportunities
- Meeting customers’ expectations
Loyalty data can inform promotions, pricing, new product development—even store layout.
- Improved stocking levels
- More informed, impactful promotions
- Better margins
Consumers have had seismic shifts in their needs and behaviors, yet most industries are built for mass marketing. Use loyalty to serve up personalized experiences at every touchpoint. Execute relevant communications, promotions, rewards and offers.
Consumers don’t just expect personalization, they demand it.
- Major gap in ability and expectations
- Difficult to execute
- Siloed data
Companies that grow faster drive 40% more revenue from personalization (McKinsey & Company).
- Improve customer experience
- Increase revenue
- Improve marketing efficiency