With the boom in retail media, advertisers are demanding more. A loyalty program adds compliant zero-party data for improved audience analysis, segmentation, ad targeting and a personalized customer experience. Offering advertisers multi-channel access to your loyalty program members expands your retail media inventory.
Building a retail media channel is a challenging and expensive proposition that requires extensive customer data, accessible inventory and attribution to sales.
- Limited to transaction and first-party data
- Ad inventory is primarily online
- Hard to measure performance
Leverage a strong loyalty program to build a relationship with customers and deliver personalized experiences.
- Collect consensual zero-party data
- Loyalty data powers advanced segmentation and personalization
- Offer ad inventory in email, text and social channels
Tap the power of your merchandising team, improve promotions and trade dollars, and create media revenue based on customer behaviors.
Tight margins make it critical to stock and promote the right mix of products.
- Matching stock levels to preferences
- Identifying most profitable opportunities
- Meeting customers’ expectations
Loyalty data can inform promotions, pricing, new product development—even store layout.
- Improved stocking levels
- More informed, impactful promotions
- Better margins
Collect customer preferences in fun, interactive ways. Use this information to deliver on your personalization promise.
Most brands are unable to leverage customer data across touch-points.
- Third-party cookie deprecation
- Siloed data
- Pushing data across ecosystem
Zero- and first-party data is more accurate and provides better insights and conversions.
- Collect unlimited attributes with consent
- More relevant offers & rewards
- Personalized customer experiences
Engaged customers spend 250% more than transactional customers. Engage and add value between transactions in fun and meaningful ways.
Customers want more than a transactional relationship with your brand.
- Transactional relationships only
- Losing customers to competitors
- Disappointing customer experience
Engaged customers spend, share and promote your brand more.
- Add value across journey
- Increased advocacy & referrals
- Create emotional bonds