Put Your Customers First and Let them Do the Talking. Get Your Guide on How to Build an Advocacy Growth Engine.

Repeat purchasers help your business in more ways than bringing in revenue.

They Spend More

Gartner reports 80% of profits come from 20% of your existing loyal customers. Satisfied customers come back to your brand and repeat customers typically spend more when they return. Trust established with the first purchase makes it convenient for customers to count on a brand they’ve tried and tested.

Your most loyal customers (top 10%) spend 3X more than the other 90%.

Your most loyal customers (top 10%) spend 3X more than the other 90%.

Current customers spend 67% more than new customers.

Current customers spend 67% more than new customers.

A returning customer purchases 30% more and brings in 3 – 7X more revenue per order.

A returning customer purchases 30% more and brings in 3 – 7X more revenue per order.

(Inc.com)

They’re Easier to Sell to and Cost Less

Repeat purchasers already trust and like your brand. They’re confident you meet their quality standards and other important purchase criteria, so they’re more likely to buy from you, saving you marketing costs, time, and effort.

A repeat customer has a 65% chance of converting

A repeat customer has a 65% chance of converting, compared to just 13% for a new prospect.

(Marketing Metrics)

It costs 16X more to get new customers

It costs 16X more to get new customers to the same spending level as current ones.

(MarTech.Zone)

Acquiring a new customer is five to 25X more expensive

Acquiring a new customer is five to 25X more expensive than retaining an existing customer.

(HBR)

They Have a Higher Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)

CLV is the overall profit generated by a customer during their cumulative journey with your brand. Repeat customers have a higher CLV when compared to one-time customers.

Loyalty programs are proven to increase customer lifetime value by up to 30% or more by increasing visit frequency, increasing spend per visit, and winning back lost customers.

(Forbes)

increase customer lifetime value by up to 30% - chart

They Promote Your Business

People enjoy sharing things they love with others. Repeat customers that develop an affinity towards your brand can become strong brand advocates who promote you to others—and refer others to you.

Repeat customers refer 50% more

Repeat customers refer 50% more people than 1X buyers.

(Bain & Co)

B2B referrals have a 70% higher conversion rate

B2B referrals have a 70% higher conversion rate, and close 69% faster.

37% higher retention rate

Customers that come through referrals have a 37% higher retention rate.

They’re More Likely to Turn into Loyal Customers

Continued positive experience with your brand helps build trust among customers and eventually fosters loyalty. Loyalty program engagement builds emotional bonds that turn repeat purchasers into loyal customers.

4X higher CLV

Customers with an emotional connection with a brand have a 4X higher CLV than the average customer.

©2021 All Rights Reserved. AnnexCloud