Annex Cloud Continues to Transform to Exceed Client Needs. Learn about the Latest Developments to Loyalty Experience Manager.
With the launch of Loyalty Experience Manager™, we are constantly adding enhancements to our solution to continue to exceed our clients’ needs and their customers’ expectations. Take a quick look at what’s new with the Loyalty Experience Manager.
- RFM Dashboard V3: We have released the Recency Frequency Monetary value dashboard in V3.
- Enhancement to Leaderboard suite of APIs: With this new API, we can show users regardless of what that is (can be outside of Top 10) and the relative position of that user with respect to the top 10 users, and also 5 users each above and below this user.
- As part of our hierarchy management functionality, members can create their own groups: The admin of the group can send an invitation to other users for joining that group. Once those users click on the CTA button in that email and opt into the program, they will be automatically added to the group.
- Ratings & Review Solicitation Email Engine Form Builder: Last quarter we released our RRSE Solicitation Email Engine. With the previous release, we made it very easy for anyone to set up a solicitation email based on templates for even non-technical users. The one thing that was still in there was the email template set up using CKEditor which still requires a little HTML knowledge. Now we have added a form builder that builds the email template by easy drag + drop functionality. So now anyone, including non-technical users can use this engine to set up multiple emails per site in just minutes, which also includes an easy setup process for In-Mail reviews functionality.
- Social Comments APIs and SDKs: Last quarter we released our Social Comments REST APIs. In Q4, we added more data to existing APIs and also added new APIs in this module. This makes our functionality and API very data-heavy and clients can use them for various purposes on the front end. Also, with this additional information and APIs, our iOS and Android SDKs also become much stronger to easily handle large amounts of data. Both iOS and Android have varying requirements when it comes to dynamic data compared to static data.
Click on these links for full details on this release and the release prior.
Your opinion matters! We are always looking for feedback from our platform users. Please do not hesitate to contact us to share your needs. We publish our release notes every two weeks and share summaries of releases at least once a quarter.