Over the last few years there has been a huge growth and popularity of social and business networking sites. People were skeptical initially thinking if these sites would really work, this has all changed now with most people and businesses realizing that these networking channels have opened up opportunities that had not been available in the past. LinkedIn is the largest business networking site online, with over 120 million users and still growing. The real power of this business networking site is that it’s a powerful tool for building and maintaining relationships. Here are some tips on How you can use LinkedIn to promote your brand :
1) Define Yourself Clearly : The first and foremost thing before you go ahead and use LinkedIn features for building your business, is to start with creating a strong profile. A good profile will help you attract people’s attention, increase your visibility, and help you achieve better rankings in the search engines. As a direct seller, there’s a lot of value in achieving these three things. You should use words that clearly define you or your business, but, at the same time use keywords that are relevant to your industry and will allow others to easily find you.
2) Make Your Profile Visible : To strengthen the visibility of what is essentially your business profile, here are some quick tips :
3) Use LinkedIn Groups : Grow your network by joining industry and alumni groups related to your business. Perhaps the greatest value of using LinkedIn for your business is its Groups feature, because here is where discussions happen, where people exchange ideas and information, and where relationships and connections really form. With the help of LinkedIn Groups you can answer questions in Questions and Answers show expertise without a hint of self-promotion.
4) Write honest and valuable recommendations for your contacts. Don’t turn off your contacts by over promoting your brand.
5) Start and manage a group or fan page for your product, brand or business.
6) Use a combination of Social Platforms when someone asks a question in Twitter, respond in detail on LinkedIn and link to it from Twitter.
Truly, there’s a lot of value that LinkedIn can provide for your business. Once you really understand how to use this excellent platform, you can really take your brand to new heights, it has yet to reach. These are just few ways to go ahead and use this Social Platform you can be more creative if you want to but do not underestimate the power of this business platform. So if you haven’t gotten started, the right time to do so is now.
Choose the Right Social Network for Your Business
8 Steps to a Successful Social Commerce Strategy