5 Simple Ways To Convert Facebook Likes Into Unlike
by Social Commerce Guru | January 6, 2012 | Facebook
Facebook is no doubt the leading social network and it will remain the same at least for some more time. No doubt that we see people spending so much time on Facebook. One in every seven minutes online and three out of every four minutes on social networking sites are spent on Facebook, according to a comScore report released in December 2011. With so much time being spent by people on Facebook it’s obvious that brands would be also there trying to grab the attention of the people and trying to get them to “like” their brand page. There are various strategies applied by brands to lure more and more customers to their brand pages, but have you ever thought what can turn that “like” into “unlike”. Scary right as a brand that is the last thing that you want to think of however we here at Annex Cloud decided to look at the other side of the coin also. In this article we have listed out 5 simple ways to convert your Facebook likes into unlike.
- Talk only about your company and your product on your Facebook page. Pitch about your product to every new prospect that joins you without building any relationship with him
- Keep your Facebook conversation only one way, upload only positive comments in your Facebook updates. Go ahead and restrict permissions for any user to update negative comment. Remove any negative comment from your profile or don’t bother to address concerns of customers who are upset with you fro some reason.
- Posts updates for some time and then forget about your Facebook page. Just post for sometime to have some fans and then forget on delivering them any good content go about socializing on any network that comes up.
- Never think if your post can offend or alienate your fan base. Just try to make sure that you are getting publicity at any cost be it negative comments or violating Social Media guidelines.
- Last but certainly not the least as a Facebook page owner have only one admin don’t give access of your Facebook page to any of your employees. Don’t think of team building and team bonding just focus on you; don’t bother of making use of fresh content by taking help of others.
So now you know how to have your Facebook “likes” being converted into “unlike”. Just keep working on these steps and you will be able to see yourself in your Facebook brand page.