10 Simple Facts About Google+ Business Pages
by Social Commerce Guru | February 14, 2012 | Google
In early November 2011 Google+ launched its much awaited business pages. Ever since its launch there has been a lot of attention drawn towards Google+ and its comparison with Facebook pages. In this article we put for ward 10 simple facts about Google+ which be believe you should make a note of before your decide to have Google+ page for your business.
- If you add or mention a Google+ page then only then only it can add you to its Circles or else it can’t.
- Google+ profiles can be made only for people whereas pages can be made for various things.
- On a Google+ page the default privacy setting for elements is public.
- Google+ pages automatically un-follow you if you un-follow them.
- Google+ pages have the +1 button.
- Google+ pages can’t +1 other page, nor can they +1 content on the web.
- Google+ pages don’t receive any notification via email or text.
- Google+ pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended Circles.’
- If you have Google+ local page then you can have special fields that will help people find the physical location of your business.
- Google+ Pages can’t even mention you unless you’re connected.